Entering Our Events is Easy
Online Registration is available at Active.com:
Register for the Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race - October 26
Register for the Holiday Halfathon - December 14
Register for the Clearwater 50K Ultra, Marathon, Halfathon, 5-Miler & 5K Walk - January 18
Register for the Florida Beach Halfathon & 5K Race - March 22
Register for all races in the Florida Halfathon Series
To register by mail for any race on our schedule, download and print the entry form below.
Download an entry form.
Your Registration Includes:
- Tech shirt
- Personalized bibs for early entrants
- Affordable entry fees and refund policy
- Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
- Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
- Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, oranges
- Starfish gold medal for all timed events
- Awards for the top three in standard age groups
- Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three M/F
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Race day packet pickup (bibs and t-shirt)
- Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
- Our fabulous post-race Pasta Party with beer, breakfast munchies, and live music!
To receive a refund, transfer or credit, you must register before June 26 for the Florida Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race; before August 14 for the Florida Holiday Halfathon; before September 18 for any of the Clearwater Distance Classic events; before November 22 for the Florida Beach Halfathon & 5K race. You must notify the race director in writing or by e-mail at least two weeks prior to the race that you entered. All refunds will be issued after the Florida Beach Halfathon, on or about April 1, 2015.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF YOUR BIB TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter at least two months prior to the race you would like to be invited to. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.