Entering Our Events is Easy
Online Registration is available at Active.com:
Register for the Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race - October 26
Register for the Holiday Halfathon - December 14
Register for the Clearwater 50K Ultra, Marathon, Halfathon, 5-Miler & 5K Walk - January 18
Register for the Florida Beach Halfathon & 5K Race - March 22
Register for all races in the Florida Halfathon Series
To register by mail for any race on our schedule, print the entry form below.
Print an entry form.
There are no refunds, transfers or credits for all other races, unless you register by June 27 for the Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race; August 15 for the Holiday Halfathon; September 19 for all Clearwater events; and November 23 for the Florida Beach Halfathon & 5K Race; AND notify the race director of your withdrawal at least two weeks prior to the race. There are NO transfers to other athletes. ALL refunds from ALL races will be issued at the same time – after our Florida Beach Halfathon on or about April 1, 2014.
Our Athletes Enjoy:
- Deep discounts on registration fees for early entrants – see Online Registration above
- A fair refund policy for early entrants – see above
- Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
- Extremely safe courses with excellent traffic control, including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; Computerized timing / scoring
- Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, oranges, and friendly volunteers
- Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
- Running Starfish gold medals for all Halfathon finishers
- Awards for the top three in standard age groups
- Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three M/F
- Complete Web sites for easily accessible information
- Online registration - Online confirmation frequently updated
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Opportunity to pick up bib numbers on race day
- Colorful t-shirt highlighting each race's theme
- Finish-line celebration:
- An assortment of fruits, bagels, and pastries
- Freshly prepared homemade pasta
- Ice-cold Michelob Ultra on tap
- Live entertainment
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter at least two months prior to the race you would like to be invited to. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.