Entering Our Events is Easy
Oct. 31, 2015 - Florida Halloween Halfathon & 5K Race, Fort De Soto Park
December 13, 2015 - Florida Holiday Halfathon, Madeira Beach to Largo
Jan. 17, 2016 - Clearwater Distance Classic: 50K Ultra, Marathon, Halfathon, 5 Miler & 5K Walk, Downtown Clearwater
Mar. 20, 2016 - Florida Beach Halfathon & 5K Race, Fort De Soto Park
All races in the Florida Halfathon Series
To register by mail for any race on our schedule, download and print the entry form below.
Download an entry form.
Your Registration Includes:
- Tech shirt
- Personalized bibs for early entrants
- Affordable entry fees and refund policy
- Accurately measured, USATF certified courses
- Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
- Accurate mile markers; chip timing and scoring
- Aid stations stocked with Gatorade, water, oranges
- Starfish gold medal for all timed events
- Awards for the top three in standard age groups
- Overall, Masters (40+), and Grandmasters (50+) plaques for the top three M/F
- Regular e-mails, providing updated information
- Race day packet pickup (bibs and t-shirt)
- Fitness walkers are welcome in all our races
- Our fabulous post-race Pasta Party with beer, breakfast munchies, and live music!
- FREE downloadable race photos
To receive a refund, deferral, or credit, you must register before July 31, 2015 for the Florida Halloween Halfathon; before September 13, 2015 for the Florida Holiday Halfathon; before October 17, 2015 for any of the Clearwater Distance Classic events; before December 20, 2015 for the Florida Beach Halfathon. You must notify the race director by by e-mail
(not Facebook) at least three weeks prior to the race you entered. All refunds will be issued after the Florida Beach Halfathon, on or about April 1, 2016.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF YOUR BIB TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
Canadians may register online or by printing the entry form above, with check payable in U.S. Dollars. All other international participants MUST register online using a major credit card. International participants requiring invitations to secure visas must request letter at least two months prior to the race you would like to be invited to. You must include in your request your full mailing address as well as the address of the U.S. Consulate in your area. Letters of invitation will be sent by mail only.