Online Registration Opens In April, 2023:
- Sept. 17, 2023 – Fort De Soto Distance Classic, 15K, 10K, 5K, Fort De Soto Park
- Oct. 29, 2023 – Florida Halloween Distance Classic, Half, 10K, 5K, Fort De Soto Park
- Dec. 10, 2023 – Florida Holiday Distance Classic, Half & 10K, Madeira Beach/Seminole to Largo
- Feb. 11, 2024 – St. Petersburg Distance Classic, Marathon, Half, 10K, 5K, Downtown St. Pete
- March 2, 2024 – Florida Shamrock Distance Classic, Half, 10K, 5K, Fort De Soto Park
Your Registration Includes:
• Beautiful Finisher’s medal for all entrants
• Ladies’, Men’s, or Youth tech shirts or tanks
• Disposable bib chip timing
• Multiple aid stations with water and Gatorade
• Scenic, accurately measured courses
• Excellent traffic control, including cones and police
• Overall, Master, Grand Master & Age Group Awards
• FREE shuttle at Holiday Halfathon from the finish line to the start line at Madeira Beach
• Virtual option for all races
Get Cash Back!
- Sign up for any of our Florida Road Races
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link to share with your friends and family or post on social media
- Get 5 FRIENDS to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a refund of $20.00. Awesome!
- Get 5 MORE FRIENDS (10 TOTAL) to sign up using your unique referral link and you will receive A $20 VISA GIFT CARD. Fantastic! *
- DON’T STOP THERE! Cash back rewards JUST KEEP COMING, so make sure to KEEP SHARING after you reach 10 referrals.
- For each additional 10 friends that sign up using your link, you will receive A $50 VISA GIFT CARD *
Gift cards are sent to qualifying recipients the week after the race
“No Questions Asked” Refund Policy
Our “No Questions Asked” Refund Policy can be purchased for $9.95 per person during registration (not after). If you choose this option, your registration fees will be refunded (minus processing fees) if you should cancel.
No Worries Guarantee
We love our community of runners and walkers. We love creating memorable race experiences for everyone. Our “No Worries Guarantee” is offered to all registrants if you can not race with us for some reason. Requests must be made by Thursday before the start of the race.
• You may choose to defer your race entry to a future race.
• You may switch to the virtual option, and we will mail your medal, T, and bib after the race.
This event follows the standard running industry policy: All entry fees are non-refundable, except for those athletes who purchase the “No Questions Asked” Refund Policy. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel the event due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a natural disaster or emergency, or as required to protect the safety of participants and staff. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. We reserve the right to change the details of the event without prior notice.
USATF Sanctioned; No Strollers or Dogs Allowed
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Runners and walkers are NOT permitted to bring dogs, strollers, skateboards, or bicycles during our races. Athletes should be aware that recreational trails used for a part of our courses are open to the public, and athletes should use EXTREME CAUTION at all times.
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, staging races in St. Petersburg, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
“Wow! Another awesome job by you and your support team. It’s my fourth year in a row, and the race just gets better every year. My friends and I race everywhere, but your race always sets the standard! Thanks again, and see you next year.”
– Jim Moore, Sarasota, FL