Online Registration Is Available:
- Sept. 26, 2021 – Fort De Soto Distance Classic, 15K, 10K, 5K, Fort De Soto Park
- Oct. 31, 2021 – Florida Halloween Distance Classic, Half, 10K, 5K, Fort De Soto Park
- Dec. 12, 2021 – Florida Holiday Distance Classic, Half & 10K, Madeira Beach/Seminole to Largo
- Feb. 13, 2022 – St. Petersburg Distance Classic, Marathon, Half, 10K, 5K, Downtown St. Pete
- March 20, 2022 – Florida Shamrock Distance Classic, Half, 10K, 5K, Fort De Soto Park
Your Registration Includes:
• Beautiful Starfish Finisher’s Medal for All Entrants
• Ladies’, Men’s or Youth Tech Shirts or Tanks
• Disposable Bib Chip Timing
• Multiple Aid Stations with Water
• Scenic USATF Certified Courses
• Excellent Traffic Control, including Cones andPolice
• Overall, Master, Grand Master & Age Group Awards
• FREE Parking at Fort De Soto
• FREE shuttle at Holiday Halfathon from finish line to start line at Madeira Beach
• Virtual Option for All Races
• COVID-safe race with safety & wellness protocols in place
Early entrants who register 3 months prior to the race date are eligible for refunds of entry fees or deferral to another upcoming race – athlete’s choice. To receive a refund, deferral, or credit, you must register 3 months prior to the race date PLUS notify the race director by email (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race. This is the date when we order your personalized bib and start preparing your race packet.
There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather, fire, and pandemic. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race. All refunds will be issued after the last race of the series (Shamrock Distance Classic), on or about April 1.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
USATF Sanctioned; No Strollers or Dogs Allowed
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Runners and walkers are NOT permitted to bring dogs, strollers, skateboards, or bicycles during our races. Athletes should be aware that recreational trails used for a part of our courses are open to the public and athletes should use EXTREME CAUTION at all times.
We’re located in the beautiful Tampa Bay area, staging races in St. Petersburg, Fort DeSoto Park, and Madeira Beach to Largo.
“Wow! Another awesome job by you and your support team. It’s my fourth year in a row, and the race just gets better every year. My friends and I race everywhere, but your race always sets the standard! Thanks again, and see you next year.”
– Jim Moore, Sarasota, FL