Online Registration Is Available:
- Feb. 9, 2020 – 2nd Annual St. Petersburg Distance Classic, Downtown St. Pete
- May 3, 2020 – 11th Annual Florida Shamrock Distance Classic, Fort De Soto Park
- October 4, 2020 – 6th Annual Fort De Soto Distance Classic, Fort De Soto Park
- Oct. 31, 2020 – 12th Annual Florida Halloween Distance Classic, Fort De Soto Park
- Dec. 6, 2020 – 19th Annual Florida Holiday Distance Classic, Madeira Beach to Largo
- All races in the Florida Road Race Series Challenges
Your Registration Includes:
• Beautiful Starfish Finisher’s Medal
• Ladies’, Men’s or Youth Tech Shirts or Tanks
• Personalized Bib for Early Entrant
• Disposable Bib Chip Timing
• Multiple Aid Stations with Water, Gatorade, Oranges
• Scenic USATF Certified Courses
• Fit2Run Pacers for Half Marathons
• Overall, Master, Grand Master & Age Group Awards
• Great Post-Race Party: Pasta, Pastries & Fruit, Beer, Live Music
• FREE Parking at Fort De Soto
• FREE shuttle at Holiday Halfathon from finish line to start line
• Virtual Option for All Races
Early entrants who register 3 months prior to the race date are eligible for refunds of entry fees or deferral to another upcoming race – athlete’s choice. To receive a refund, deferral, or credit, you must register 3 months prior to the race date PLUS notify the race director by email (not Facebook) at least 3 weeks before the race. This is the date when we order your personalized bib and start preparing your race packet.
There are no refunds due to cancellations due to an Act of God, such as weather. No deferral or transfer is available if you do not show up for the race. All refunds will be issued after the last race of the series (Shamrock Distance Classic), on or about May 10, 2020.
THERE ARE NO TRANSFERS OF BIBS TO OTHER ATHLETES. Non-registered runners will NOT be covered by USATF insurance and will be disqualified if caught.
USATF Sanctioned; No Strollers, Bicycles, or Dogs
All our races are sanctioned and insured through USATF for runners, joggers, and walkers ONLY. Strollers, skaters, skateboards, bicycles or dogs are NOT allowed on the course during our races.
“Wow! Another awesome job by you and your support team. It’s my fourth year in a row, and the race just gets better every year. My friends and I race everywhere, but your race always sets the standard! Thanks again, and see you next year.”
– Jim Moore, Sarasota, FL